Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious to see if you are happy with your current Rocky Mountain Bike and their warranty/customer service (If you ever had to use it) and if you would buy another one.Have you had any major problems or complaints ??

I'm looking at the 08' Slayer SXC 50...

Thanks...

·
Registered
464 Posts
I have a '93 Blizzard that's still going strong, never had any problems with it and an '08 SXC70 that is, so far, the same (and long may it remain so). ;)
At the moment I don't have the money, or the need, to splash out on a new one but if I did, I wouldn't hesitate to buy another Rocky Mountain. They are great quality with a great frame and with the SXC it's built to last. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
I’d be more than happy to by another Rocky, but that doesn’t mean that given the choice I wouldn’t take another bike that rode better or had some other advantage, just for brand name and previous experiences Rocky would be pretty near the top of the list for me…

·
Registered
117 Posts
I had some issues with the dealer and the rep when I first got my RM. I will tell you customer service came thru for me when the dealer did not. The rep was gave awesome customer service when they were in town. RM is a small company so things don't happen real fast when you want them too but they have always come thru to me in the end. I love my wife's bike so much she let me order a new Altitude so I would stop riding her Slayer. Overall very satisfied with the whole bike purchase.

·
livin' large
534 Posts
if I was buying another bike, which i'm not (stupid economy!) I would definately buy another Rocky, I've had a few problems over the years with frames and suspension bits getting busticated and RM has been great at keeping me on the trail.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts