Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought my first realy mtb and decided on the Motobecane Fantom 3.0. I was a little sketch about buying a FS mtb with disc breaks for only $800 but ive been riding it a few weeks now and took it out on its first real hard riding today and it rode like a dream. It cruised down steep loose rocks and climbed up anything that i wanted it to. The suspension is sweet and its also surprisingly light. YAY FOR ME!!!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
my Crescent wrench is the greatest!

JackyL said:
I recently bought my first realy mtb and decided on the Motobecane Fantom 3.0. I was a little sketch about buying a FS mtb with disc breaks for only $800 but ive been riding it a few weeks now and took it out on its first real hard riding today and it rode like a dream. It cruised down steep loose rocks and climbed up anything that i wanted it to. The suspension is sweet and its also surprisingly light. YAY FOR ME!!!
Bikes are tools. Ride'em, enjoy the ride. Don't obsess over one, someday it will break, and you'll get another that gives you as much enjoyment.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.