Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Bike to the Bone...
8,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I went to Ocoyoacac with Jorge de Avila and did a nice trail. We did around maybe 20 Km or so. It was a very nice day, sunny and windy. I took the Viento this time. On some parts, I wished for the FS, but overall I really liked how the Viento rides!

What did everybody do?

·
"El Whatever"
18,889 Posts
Gambox said:
I wanted to go to ocoyoacac but I could not get up early so instead i went to Chiluca.
There i found with Rocky René, Ken, Oscar and other friends i didn't know
the trip was something like 35 kilometers , some chelas and lot of fun :thumbsup:
Dang!!

Those are my beyotches!!

Aren't those guys a cool gang to hang on with?

That looks also like the Discovery trail... I'm jealous... that trail is pure fun and weather was PERFECT this weekend!

I was driving my "in-laws" around town and visiting the Persian Exhibiton at the Museo de Antropologia.

I missed this ride, but now I have TWO FULL months of sunday riding!!! :thumbsup:

Chiluca next weekend anyone? I haven't been there in a while!

·
Bike to the Bone...
8,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Warp said:
Dang!!

Those are my beyotches!!

Aren't those guys a cool gang to hang on with?

That looks also like the Discovery trail... I'm jealous... that trail is pure fun and weather was PERFECT this weekend!

I was driving my "in-laws" around town and visiting the Persian Exhibiton at the Museo de Antropologia.

I missed this ride, but now I have TWO FULL months of sunday riding!!! :thumbsup:

Chiluca next weekend anyone? I haven't been there in a while!
How did you like the Persian exhibit? It was pretty cool to me.

Chiluca sounds nice...

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Warp said:
fugging luvt it... That's damn nice!
Whas it crowded? did you have to do a long line?

I remember so many years ago the Etrusco´s exhibit at the FM, it was really good as well. I think this Persia must be very amazing as well. Any idea when is it due?

·
"El Whatever"
18,889 Posts
ritopc said:
Whas it crowded? did you have to do a long line?

I remember so many years ago the Etrusco´s exhibit at the FM, it was really good as well. I think this Persia must be very amazing as well. Any idea when is it due?
It was crowded... mind you it was sunday and saturday looked like much clearer.

It's due about March. There are "special groups" where you can enter the Museum after 17:00... but the cost is 150 bucks per cranium.

We went early at about noon. We had to wait like half an hour... which is pretty cool according to some people who told me the Egipcian Exh took like two hours to get in.

Due to interest I'll post some pics tonight.

·
Me hates pinchflat
2,415 Posts
Warp said:
We went early at about noon. We had to wait like half an hour... which is pretty cool according to some people who told me the Egipcian Exh took like two hours to get in..
Yup. I went to that one and it was about 1 hour wait and it was pretty early

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.