Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Bikes are good
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A buddy and I are heading to Nevada from AK March 5 to ride Bootleg Canyon, and any other areas fellow riders recommend. I noticed the downhill trails, and was wondering if that is a shuttle type situation or are the rides up reasonable enough to burn laps through the day. If shuttle type, and anyone is willing to hook up with us for a shuttle day, we would buy the beer. We are planning on heading over to St. George for some riding too. Any thoughts? Gooseberry Mesa is the big one I hear about. We are in relatively good shape riding Pugsley winter bikes around up here. A -8 degree ride tonight. Kind of miserable when you look at pictures of riding there. Thanks for any advice/tips/hook ups.

·
Registered
54 Posts
There's a shuttle service that runs on the weekends at Bootleg, call All Mountain Cyclery in Boulder City in advance just to confirm. You can either do the true DH trails or ride the XC/AM trails (don't need a shuttle for those). Gooseberry's the place to go in St. George but there are some other trails, you can call Over the Edge in Hurricane, UT, they usually host weekend rides on some of the lesser-known trails.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.