Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
100% Cheesy Goodness
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just did this one about 20mins ago. took for ever for security to leave to do this one. And what do i do? I cased it, cased it like I have never cased anything before. I wont make excuses but...the stairs are curved and I was super tired. 1st time I almost made it, but after that I should have just quit. I have never hit a stair gap soooo poorly as this one. Granted it takes a bit of skil to dodge the rails. At least I didnt do it on my HT like i was planning on doing. Live, learn and look like an idiot doing it i guess.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
sortafast said:
Just did this one about 20mins ago. took for ever for security to leave to do this one. And what do i do? I cased it, cased it like I have never cased anything before. I wont make excuses but...the stairs are curved and I was super tired. 1st time I almost made it, but after that I should have just quit. I have never hit a stair gap soooo poorly as this one. Granted it takes a bit of skil to dodge the rails. At least I didnt do it on my HT like i was planning on doing. Live, learn and look like an idiot doing it i guess.
live learns and then get luvs... because if you case that bad, your likely to s*** yourself.

·
Renegade of Krunk
604 Posts
Shlit happens. You aren't gonna pin em all. And just be glad you and your bike are still in one piece, ain't a big deal man. That's a pretty large gap too..

·
100% Cheesy Goodness
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont need no Luvs, You couldn't get a pin up my a$$ with a jackhammer after the 1st trip down. Although I have a new found respect for my DHX and my dirt bag. Im sure the people walking around down below the stairs were like WTF when I threw down the train wreck on that gap.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
sortafast said:
I dont need no Luvs, You couldn't get a pin up my a$$ with a jackhammer after the 1st trip down. Although I have a new found respect for my DHX and my dirt bag. Im sure the people walking around down below the stairs were like WTF when I threw down the train wreck on that gap.
ever seen the episode of jackass where steve o gets his ass pinned together? :p :D

·
RIDE TO LIVE&LIVE TO RIDE
826 Posts
sortafast said:
that'd be scary to hit with that curve. especially without a ff. anything decently big on street like that, i don't like wearing just a bucket after my friend told me of him almost breaking his face on a curb doing practically nothing.

cement is hard.

·
100% Cheesy Goodness
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
TWISTED said:
Where's that stair-gap at? Maybe I'll hit it up, looks fun.
Its like a block from my house. There is now like 3 of them with in a 3 block radius of my apt. too bad i moving at the end of the month. oh well just have to drive to go hit em.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.