Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
breaks everything.
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a wild hair up my arse and have decided to attempt to set a bicycling world record. (what i'm doing is quite under wraps though :p) I've always been a fan of the guinness book and would love to see my name in there some day. But this isn't all for me though....

I was hoping you all might know of some good charities to get behind, for which I would raise sponsors to donate based on the feat, example; $/mile. Let me know!

·
Registered
419 Posts
beagley said:
i'm asking about charities to look to sir... just not divulging details here.
Sorry if this offends you, but your request is just odd. You're asking people for advice, but you don't want to give them any details. Then you're looking for charities "to get behind." What, you're trying to raise money for a cause you feel so deeply about that you don't even know what charity it is?

·
Registered
540 Posts
....i believe track stand world record is something like 25 seconds give or take, but defiantly less then 30 seconds. Jim Dechamp did it on nitro circus.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
nickcarll said:
....i believe track stand world record is something like 25 seconds give or take, but defiantly less then 30 seconds. Jim Dechamp did it on nitro circus.
Or front/rear wheel hops, jim also did them on nitro circus and i was suprised at how few he had to do to score the record...

·
is buachail foighneach me
6,589 Posts
nickcarll said:
No friggen way. I'm calling BS. I've seen track stand comps go on for 10's of minutes to the point where riders were reduced to no hands or feet till the first person dabbed.

OP:

I believe putting a wild hare up your arse would probably qualify you for some sort of world record, so you might already be in! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
540 Posts
sean salach said:
No friggen way. I'm calling BS. I've seen track stand comps go on for 10's of minutes to the point where riders were reduced to no hands or feet till the first person dabbed.

OP:

I believe putting a wild hare up your arse would probably qualify you for some sort of world record, so you might already be in! :thumbsup:
i understand the bs in all of this...kinda why i was pissed when i saw it. you can watch the episode on nitrocircus.com its the guiness world record one. it was very dissapointing.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.