Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
I have the feedback/ultimate stand as well. I really like it, it's super stable, and it can get the bike way up in the air. The only thing I wish they would change is the mechanisim that tightens the angle of the bike.

It also doesn't have the quick adjust for the seat clamp that some of the more expensive stands have, but I don't really miss it.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
link the sette st-7 dlx is a great value for the money. i have had one for about 3 years now. i am really happy especially since i paid less then $100 shipped. the head rotates 360 degrees, and the clamp easily adjusts for different post sizes. part of mine broke (due to my own stupidity), and it was out of warranty. price point replaced it free of charge.

·
Cam
77 Posts
Another thumbs up on the Feedback (Ultimate) stand. Super stable and easy to use.
Aluminum & good plastic construction makes it lightweight & you can wash your bike on it w/out worrying about it rusting. Sweet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.