Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There has been a ton of awesome work put in at Lord but I never see anything on the Evergreen calendar. I know the Evergreen chapter is mostly focused on I-90 so I'm wondering if there is some other group out there. I'd love to lend a hand.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
There has been a ton of awesome work put in at Lord but I never see anything on the Evergreen calendar. I know the Evergreen chapter is mostly focused on I-90 so I'm wondering if there is some other group out there. I'd love to lend a hand.
Same here. Lord Hill is my local riding spot, and I'd love to get involved making it even better.

I actually started a thread about it a while back, as sometime between early Jan, the middle of March, someone put in some serious work on Goldeneye/Third eye and Wishbone. But, no one knew then either.

Maybe Snohomish county parks dept would have more information?

I'd love to give the springboard trails the same sort of treatment that wishbone/goldeneye got.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Hi folks, while the local Evergreen chapter has been more focused on the I-90 corridor, we have been focusing our attention on our fellow riders to the north and south. We recently formed a committee focusing on Snoh. County and our next meeting is on May 30th in Everett...its on the Evergreen calendar (https://www.evergreenmtb.org/calendar/eventdetail/5567/snohomish-county-mtn-bikers-monthly-meeting) and we have a FB page (Evergreen C2S SnohCo committee). LH is on our agenda and we're going to need all mtn bikers who ride at LH to get involved in advocating the county to support mtn biking in the park. There are many other park users trying very hard to kick bikes out. Please attend the meeting if you can.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Thanks for the response, and all the help. I'd LOVE to see the northern side get some more love (I'm biased, I live up here), so I'll do what I can to help make that a reality.

How late do the meetings usually go? It will be hard for me to get there by 6:30pm, but I should be able to sneak in probably by 7pm or so, and I just don't want to get there and have everyone be gone already.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.