Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been in the sport for a while now as a rider/racer and mechanic, and I am currently looking for part time work in a bike shop. Does anybody know of any shops that are hiring?? Thanks

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'll venture a guess that ALL bike shops are looking for good help this time of year. You can get in ahead of the college kids if you start applying now while they're still at school. You'll probably be working nights and/or weekends, if that matters to you.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Campmor in Paramus has signs up that they are looking for a mechanic and bike builder; you can give them a call or stop by. They are on Rte. 17 North.

lancerracer said:
I have been in the sport for a while now as a rider/racer and mechanic, and I am currently looking for part time work in a bike shop. Does anybody know of any shops that are hiring?? Thanks

·
Registered
117 Posts
JOb

lancerracer said:
Hi Lance!
We are always looking for good people. Cycle Craft has 2 stores. One in Parsippany and one in Chester. The Parsippany store is one of the largest stores in the state. Call or Stop by and talk to Andy or me anytime. 800 491-2453. Email to [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.