Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sent my fork out for some warranty on a broken QR20 mount and the big M came thru!!! new lowers, seals,and a diffrent DO system. not really QR anymore but better. only took about a week! Marzocchi make some killer products and stands behind them. thanks!

Attachments

·
i should be working
532 Posts
yea

finchy said:
sent my DJ3 out last friday i hope i get it back in a week too! what kind of fork is that?
they took care of me also. i cracked the crown on my 03 DJ3 and they put in new seals, new '04 crown, black uppers and a new steerer. awesome service.

i suspect by how it rides they changed out my 10wt oil and put their 7.5 back in but thats fine for reviving my busted fork.

·
surf-ride-repeat
2,491 Posts
Right On!!!!

Ya Marz!

I own 3 Marz presently

04 z1, 03 super T, and an 02 Dj1...

they all RULE... I have oinly ever had to change the oil on any of them, thus far...( well, I put stiffer springs in the Super T right when I bougth it,,,)

I like those new drop outs, thinking about that for my super T, too...

Thanks again for the positive vibe. I think it's extremely important when we give props where they are due, especially when you get the full bro hammy monty like you did... that's killer.

·
Flyin Canine
2,274 Posts
Can you please tell us which part broke on the old one and why you think the new one is better? I currently have an 04 Z150 and it has the QR20plus system like yours but instead of having a bolt it has a nut on the top and a QR flap on the bottom. Mine looks like this:

Attachments

·
Administrator
11,805 Posts
be most careful on the torque on those suckers. I had a set on the ol' z150sl and just over torqued 'em a little and pop, sheared 'em off. Pricey too. cost me $45 to upgrade back to the qr versions. They require very little torque to do their job. Just be careful. seriously.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.