Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Wooo Hooo! Amgen is coming to Stocktontucky!!

766 views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  Finch Platte 
#1 ·
Maybe Floyd will be here to defend his title. Now if only we can keep the crackerheads off the streets long enough for the riders to make it out alive.

http://www.amgentourofcalifornia.com/news/press/Host-Cities-Announced-for-07.html

• Prologue: Sunday, Feb. 18 - San Francisco
• Stage 1: Monday, Feb. 19 - Sausalito to Santa Rosa
• Stage 2: Tuesday, Feb. 20 - Santa Rosa to Sacramento
• Stage 3: Wednesday, Feb. 21 - Stockton to San Jose
• Stage 4: Thursday, Feb. 22 - Seaside to San Luis Obispo
• Stage 5: Friday, Feb. 23 - Solvang time trial
• Stage 6: Saturday, Feb. 24 - Santa Barbara to Santa Clarita
• Stage 7: Sunday, Feb. 25 - Long Beach circuit race

#6 ·
imjps said:
Maybe Floyd will be here to defend his title. Now if only we can keep the crackerheads off the streets long enough for the riders to make it out alive.

http://www.amgentourofcalifornia.com/news/press/Host-Cities-Announced-for-07.html

• Prologue: Sunday, Feb. 18 - San Francisco
• Stage 1: Monday, Feb. 19 - Sausalito to Santa Rosa
• Stage 2: Tuesday, Feb. 20 - Santa Rosa to Sacramento
• Stage 3: Wednesday, Feb. 21 - Stockton to San Jose
• Stage 4: Thursday, Feb. 22 - Seaside to San Luis Obispo
• Stage 5: Friday, Feb. 23 - Solvang time trial
• Stage 6: Saturday, Feb. 24 - Santa Barbara to Santa Clarita
• Stage 7: Sunday, Feb. 25 - Long Beach circuit race
Hey, stage 3 is my birthday, looks like Ill be taking a day off.:thumbsup:

#8 ·
Old Dawg said:
Dang....

I mean...good for you ;)

I wish the tour still had a start in Martinez cause I live there and it is a great place to start a race. I really enjoyed playing hooky from work and catching the race downtown last year.
I'm with you. It was fun to see them start here in Martinez. It looks as though the East Bay got ignored on this go round.

#9 ·
ibisGuy said:
I'm with you. It was fun to see them start here in Martinez. It looks as though the East Bay got ignored on this go round.
Actually it won't be bakc in the east bay until Paul Sherwen learns how to pronounce Martinez. Totally ruined it for myself and millions of others. Worse yet, everytime I go through Martinez now, I can hear his voice butchering the pronunciation.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.