·
Purveyor of Trail Tales!
1,189 Posts
plsurfer said:
Im going to be heading down the 28th through the 30th

anyone want to meet up and ride?

The place looks awesome!
Hi Mr. plsurfer,

I think you'll have a great time! I was in Fresno on a business trip and only got to spend a few hours playing at the park but still had a fantastic time.:D Over the course of several days I'm sure you'll be able to hone a number of skills.

Have fun,

Michael:thumbsup:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks! Michael.

im super excited that the weather is going to cooperate and i will finally get to go!

i only wish we had one down in san diego, there is one "in progress" and hopefully they pull it of and the city ok's it!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im from san diego, came up to santa rosa for christmas at my grandparents house. im leaving santa rosa at 5am should be down there around 10 or so, im planning on riding the 28th and 29th. but im stoked to even get a chance to ride the place, it looks sick! im ridin solo, the rest of my family went up to our cabin at lake tahoe to go snowboarding.

·
Registered
761 Posts
the high was 52 and sunny today with more of the same for the next few days, dirt should be nice as we had a good storm a couple of days ago. There is a bike shop just east of the park and there is plenty of trails/paths in the park and to the north.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.