Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Can those things ever be ridden? I mean can you take them for a ride and have a good time? Every time I see one of those, whether it's gas powered or pedaled, it seems like they are always falling over and crashing. I cant imagine it would be fun.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Natalie Portman said:
Single-speed and rigid.

Mirrors would have been the finishing move, but what is that HUGE spring behind the seat?
Well that huge spring was devised after this one wheeled vehicle, you insert the "anal spring" in your anus, that keeps you from falling off! You also have to insert another devise in your mouth for steering and stroke the two handles for acceleration. Mr. Garrison invented this last year

·
Dr Gadget is IN
2,396 Posts
Natalie Portman said:
Single-speed and rigid.

Mirrors would have been the finishing move, but what is that HUGE spring behind the seat?
Looking at the riding position, I'm hoping its for a backrest.

·
Alien Surf Team
1,168 Posts
aaron04 said:
Can those things ever be ridden? I mean can you take them for a ride and have a good time? Every time I see one of those, whether it's gas powered or pedaled, it seems like they are always falling over and crashing. I cant imagine it would be fun.
The gas ones definitely work but are very limited on their maneuverability and require a moderate speed to become somewhat stable. They do work and can be steered... kinda. I'm going to guess the ride ability of this one is extremely limited or even not possible. Especially since this one is not even pictured being ridden but in a stand.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.