Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my wife and I have been shopping for new bike shoes to replace the Nike hiking shoe style ones we got cheap on pro deal. These served us well as a start into the world of clipless pedals, but are too loose and heavy.

I just got some sixsixone "Attack" shoes at REI Outlet for $80, that have both laces and velcro straps, very big improvement. Now we are trying to find ones for Becky. She has pretty small narrow feet.

Can you folks recommend some good shoes in the ~$100 range? We don't really want to spend huge $$ on Sidis, but might be willing to spend a bit more if the quality warrants it.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations!

·
Loose Nut Behind d' Wheel
1,500 Posts
riverrat said:
Hello, my wife and I have been shopping for new bike shoes to replace the Nike hiking shoe style ones we got cheap on pro deal. These served us well as a start into the world of clipless pedals, but are too loose and heavy.

I just got some sixsixone "Attack" shoes at REI Outlet for $80, that have both laces and velcro straps, very big improvement. Now we are trying to find ones for Becky. She has pretty small narrow feet.

Can you folks recommend some good shoes in the ~$100 range? We don't really want to spend huge $$ on Sidis, but might be willing to spend a bit more if the quality warrants it.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations!
We were just discussing shoes for narrow feet. Head on over here and have a read. Good luck!

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=38262

Kathy :^)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts