Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Basura Blanca
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was about to call NuMexDonna and let her know these are on sale today only at steepandcheap.com, in case she wanted a pair. Thought I'd pass along the info here, too. No affiliation w/ SAC, blah blah blah, I just check 'em every AM hoping there's someting on sale I didn't know I needed. Good dirt,
- Joe

·
Registered
112 Posts
Does anyone have any experience with these shorts? I ordered a pair, and am hoping that they actually fit. I have some Oakley shirts, and they tend to run a little small.....I just hope that the shorts are going to fit over my hips....:)

·
Basura Blanca
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is actually NuMexDonna - I also hope they fit. Seemed like a good deal and I need some more riding shorts. There are some left in the smaller sizes. Few in large.

·
Registered
112 Posts
phatfreeheeler said:
DOH! My bad...didn't realize that my husband was logged in....

Anyway.....my shorts came today. They actually fit really well and seem pretty true to size. I'm always nervous about buying shorts without trying them on since most companies don't understand that athletic women actually have a butt and thighs. Oakley seems to have gotten it right with these shorts. They sit low enough on my waist, but not too low, and fit well through the hips and thighs.

:)

·
Registered
112 Posts
utsnowgirl said:
DOH! My bad...didn't realize that my husband was logged in....

Anyway.....my shorts came today. They actually fit really well and seem pretty true to size. I'm always nervous about buying shorts without trying them on since most companies don't understand that athletic women actually have a butt and thighs. Oakley seems to have gotten it right with these shorts. They sit low enough on my waist, but not too low, and fit well through the hips and thighs.

:)
Quick update......So, I've actually ridden in these shorts a couple times, and I must say, I think they are a little big. The waist, while it sits pretty low, seems to have stretched out and the thighs are pretty baggy. I have to use the second snap and it kinda makes the material bunch up a little in front. I really like the pockets and vents, though.

I still like the shorts, but am glad that I only paid $30, instead of $80. Maybe next time, I'd order a size smaller.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.