Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
shoots, went to find my credit card around the house, came back and boom they're gone! My BF got a pr. of the men's last time and they fit me. I cut the liners out of them and will use them w/ spandex underneath. Just can't get comfy w/ the built-in liners. Formica, what size did you get last time? Were they too big or small? I'm looking at getting a women's med, I usually wear size 9.

·
Don't worry, be happy!
8,141 Posts
I got a med last time, waaay to big but I knew it was a gamble due to the lack of a size chart. Anyway I'm usually around a 6-ish. I sold the meds to a friend who wears a 10-12 and they fit her fine.

·
Ugly Knees
40 Posts
Just bought the med

formica said:
I got a med last time, waaay to big but I knew it was a gamble due to the lack of a size chart. Anyway I'm usually around a 6-ish. I sold the meds to a friend who wears a 10-12 and they fit her fine.
Bummer...I'm usually a 5 or 6 and was at first going to get the small but bought the medium based on their sizing chart. 36 hips and 27 waist (measured with a network cable and ruler at work, it had to be accurate, right?) Figured I'd go loose on the hips to avoid a super tight waist.

I do love that color! Good for reflecting our blazing Vegas summer sun.

·
Registered
166 Posts
formica said:
I was gonna say, I picked up the lg (10-12) size... wayyyyyyy too big. Heck, my bf is a 34 waist -he held up the shorts to his waist and they looked too big.

·
Bored Carp
1,596 Posts
I think every woman in SLC owns a pair of these. Probably bad that we are local to SAC, CL, and WM.

On the other hand, I scored a nice fleece this morning.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
My wife ordered a pair of the White shorts from Chainlove, she didn't want white because of all the dirt and general yuckiness associated with off road riding but thats all they had.

I looked around afterwards and found that they have them cheaper directly from Oakley and they sell 'em in black too. So if you want 'em, you can still buy 'em.

http://oakley.com/pd/4480/14348?promotion_id=30&cm_ven=Froogle&cm_ite=14348

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.