Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to hear from people who have had their mtn. bikes fitted using the Wobble Naught system. I bought an 05 Specialized Epic and got fitted using the Wobble Naught System by my LBS. I am wondering what those who had it done feel about it. I am experiencing soreness in my feet and ass area. I am starting to doubt the Wobble/Naught and probably wouldn't have had it done if I had to pay for it.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
TrailriderGus said:
I am looking to hear from people who have had their mtn. bikes fitted using the Wobble Naught system. I bought an 05 Specialized Epic and got fitted using the Wobble Naught System by my LBS. I am wondering what those who had it done feel about it. I am experiencing soreness in my feet and ass area. I am starting to doubt the Wobble/Naught and probably wouldn't have had it done if I had to pay for it.
I've no exp. with Wobble Naught but I did get a road bike fit from a Serotta certified fitter. One thing about the Serotta philosophy that I like compared to many of the other measurement based ones is that the Serotta one is based alot on your personal flexibility.

I've been on the changed setup for almost a month now and I'm still trying to tweak it. Nothing is going to happen overnight and was advised that it could take up to several months for all the kinks to get worked out.

Mtn bike fits are different than road fits because of the dynamic nature of mtn biking and how much handling will change when certain changes are made.

So you may want to give it more time, or seek another opinion from another type of fitter like a Serotta fitter.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.