Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
I bike long tyme.
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a while since I’ve really posted on here. I've been riding a whole lot this year. Snowshoe, Diablo, Denton, and Wisp have all got lots of my money and seen me and the Canfield this season. Here are a few photos from a recent day trip to Wisp. I’ve made about three trips down there this season. The place is decent enough and what it lacks in straight-up elevation, it more than makes up for by being closer to home than any other and fast enough with enough places to jam rock gardens and catch some air time. Actually, any place that has a lift-accessed DH bike program has my vote and support so it rocks my face off. I’m heading back up in a couple weekends hopefully pulling a bigger crew to the lifts. Way more fun when you got more peeps to share it with. Oh, and the new 3C Maxxis Minions have worked killa! They grip like an Amish girl’s hand on my thigh. I love rolling on new sticky rubber. Enjoy.

Attachments

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,996 Posts
and today we have a sale.....2 for 1 day on red gloves

Nice pics...looks like fun

·
I bike long tyme.
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually, that's kinda funny bro. I just bought a pair of those 661 Cedric gloves about a month ago and I keep coming back to my old, red Fox moto gloves. The Cedrics sit in the car. They're like an old friend ya know?

·
EastBaySteez
4,726 Posts
Secace said:
Actually, that's kinda funny bro. I just bought a pair of those 661 Cedric gloves about a month ago and I keep coming back to my old, red Fox moto gloves. The Cedrics sit in the car. They're like an old friend ya know?
Cause moto gloves kick A** thats why you keep rockin um :D

·
Registered
727 Posts
o wow thats further then i thought haha. its allll the way at the other side of MD which is about a 6 hour drive or more for me.

·
Shop *****
943 Posts
Wisp is like an hour away from my house. But I have neither gas money or lift money, so I can't go :(

·
check your six
4,181 Posts
drakan said:
Wisp is like an hour away from my house. But I have neither gas money or lift money, so I can't go :(
Get some damn dough and let roll out there. I have been pondering Wisp for awhile now, since my arm was healing.... But seroiusly I am game whenever you get some money.

·
I bike long tyme.
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Those are all the Wisp ride photos I got guys. Wish I had more. Maybe this weekend. But speaking of nasty, I do have a nasty F1 photo for you. Oh, you didn't know? Canfields love mud!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 35 Posts