Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
I is.
I live 8 miles south from the Point Brewery.
Any of you racing subaru cup tomorrow?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Grew up there. Ernesto, I think I was actually your neighbor in Oconomowoc. Coming back up to visit June 26-July 5 with my bike. Let me know if you want to hit the kettles.

·
Registered
4,667 Posts
I have the solution to the Wisconsin humid summers almost ready. Cleaned the pool last weekend. I added the chlorine and shock today and will get the pump going Monday. Warm enough to swim in already. Maybe pool party the night before the Firecracker (I have to work that Sunday night).

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm listening to Los Lobos.

Was born and raised in Milwaukee, but now I live in California. I kind of miss the summer weather there.....the winter, not so much.

·
Retro Grouch
2,091 Posts
ernesto_from_Wisconsin said:
Who is?

I am listening to Veruca Salt...

Who's from here?
A good friend of mine lives in Cambridge. I flew out there 30 years ago for his wedding. His in-laws ran a dairy farm; corn fields are cool but the mosquito's were the size of my hand. Anyway he worked for Trek painting frames until he was layed off a while ago.

Sorry to hear about the big D (and I don't mean Dallas). I have been married 4 times myself. Since my 20s, I have never been single, just between marriages. Oompa lumpa..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts