Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
droppin a line to see if anyone from the Brevard/Rosman area is looking to hit up the Winter Splinter MTB freeride competition to be held @ the Factory skatepark just outside Atlanta on 2/18/07. I will be rollin out for the event on either the the 16th or 17th.
Trying to get some more Brevard area representation on the freeride scene. drop a line if your looking to go.
Rep. the Hillz of WNC!
Zach

·
Registered
13 Posts
Flowrider, I saw the following on our local SORBA fourm this morning:

We regretfully would like to inform everyone that the Winter Splinter will be postponed. Unfortunately other responsibilities are getting in the way and rather than throw something together all of us at SoFA, Derailedonline.com and Hcor.net, decided it would be the in the best interest of our sponsors and riders that we set postpone the competition.

This way we will have time to regroup and give it the full effort it deserves. As of now we are considering moving it back as far as November in order to avoid conflicts with other local events. As soon as a new date is established information will be posted on the website.

The link the forum discussion is here:

http://www.sorba.org/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=11935

I have no personal knowledge of the event, but thought I'd save you a drive if the above is accurate.

-- Cathy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.