Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some pics from Thursday 12/16. In the 20's with about 4 inches on the ground. Basically a hike-a-bike with drops thrown in. This was in Trumbull with three riders, all on hardtails. Definitely made for a fun afternoon!

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
Yeah, it was an awesome ride, the ladder was sketchy, my back tire was sliding a little going down it, scary! Traction sucked, and we all went over the bars at one point, snow is a nice cushion.

Vpjackal: Dan(in orange) lives in Trumbull, Neil(with the fullface) live in Stamford, and I(Grey hoodie, no fullface) live in Stamford too. Where are you from?

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Jukebox said:
Yeah, it was an awesome ride, the ladder was sketchy, my back tire was sliding a little going down it, scary! Traction sucked, and we all went over the bars at one point, snow is a nice cushion.

Vpjackal: Dan(in orange) lives in Trumbull, Neil(with the fullface) live in Stamford, and I(Grey hoodie, no fullface) live in Stamford too. Where are you from?
Nice i live in trumbull, do the people who live in trumbull go to trumbull high?

·
Loves His Sunday
670 Posts
Nice Pics. Too bad we got all that rain and wintry mix crap today that melted teh snow. Did you guys have a delay today? We just got 90 mins.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.