Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got any winter shots yet? With all this weird n' whacky weather, post your snowy riding pics.

Tomorrow I hope to ride in the morning and snap pictures for you fuuls.

2009 will be a good year I think. Not just family-wise, but also riding-wise. I am planning on doing 24/9 in Wasau with Gomez, Normbuilt, Blatz, and some other folk.

I also plan on doing the Chicago triathlon, Trek 100, Dousman Duathlon, and just nice rides with Sarah, Annabel, Char & Ryan, and other friends.

·
=========
1,869 Posts

This is a picture of the Milwaukee Police pulling over ~80 Santas and assorted Elves and Mrs. Clauses during Santa Rampage a couple of weeks ago. We got off with a warning.

This shot is from a ride I did between the snow and melt phases we seem to be having this year.

This is me and my wife riding on a foggy wet day over the holidays, climbing out of the TL.

Resolutions - When in doubt choose kindness and be a better farmer.

·
Sweep the leg!
3,804 Posts
~gomez~ said:

This is a picture of the Milwaukee Police pulling over ~80 Santas and assorted Elves and Mrs. Clauses during Santa Rampage a couple of weeks ago. We got off with a warning.

Resolutions - When in doubt choose kindness and be a better farmer.
Cupcake, the Elf who didn't make the height cut-off set by Russell, is leading in that image. He stayed with me last weekend and gave me the low-down on all the stops and the play-by-play of the traffic stop. That officer won't be making Captain in this lifetime. At least the squads who responded to his call for back-up had a good nature.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.