Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is a good winter family/riding road trip destination?
I’m in Marin.
Maybe Santa Cruz or somewhere further out like Hurricane Utah or Arizona?
If it was just me I would camp but with the family I want to find more civilized accommodations.
A place to stay with a pool and nearby fun singletrack is what I’m looking for. A close pump track or area like Duthie (jumps, pump track, etc.) would be great.

We recently took a family trip to Issaquah, Hood River and Bend. The riding at around Issaquah and Hood river was amazing. The riding near Bend wasn’t amazing but we stayed at a great place with pools and other activities for the kids which was nice.

· Registered
998 Posts
Where is a good winter family/riding road trip destination?
I'm in Marin.
Maybe Santa Cruz or somewhere further out like Hurricane Utah or Arizona?
If it was just me I would camp but with the family I want to find more civilized accommodations.
A place to stay with a pool and nearby fun singletrack is what I'm looking for. A close pump track or area like Duthie (jumps, pump track, etc.) would be great.

We recently took a family trip to Issaquah, Hood River and Bend. The riding at around Issaquah and Hood river was amazing. The riding near Bend wasn't amazing but we stayed at a great place with pools and other activities for the kids which was nice.
San Luis Obispo/Central Coast. Wine tasting, kids activities like petting zoos and beach, great riding at Irish Hills, Cuesta Grade, and most importantly, Montaña De Oro state park in Los Osos (fast beautiful single track with some amazing views).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.