Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Girls,

I thought I would share some recent riding pics. It was just me and my bf doing some exploring on some local trails. We found some pretty good stuff. Not to mention the funky cactus!

I hope you enjoy the pics!

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
I can guess how that felt.i stood on a 6 inch nail last summer it went right through my foot.i was miles away from home out in the sticks walking my dog.i had to pull it out with my hands i was as white as the driven snow and limped home for some simpathy.
here in the uk we dont get any exotic plants like that and looking at the size of those things im glad too!!! hehe

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
badjenny said:
Ouch! That looks awful.

Where are the pics taken? I thought we had it good still here in Nor Cal but I would love to be riding in short sleeves!
The pics are taken on a section of the black canyon trail - in Phoenix.

Yeah we have it pretty good in the winter, but our summers suck!!! I really only get to mtn ride from Oct-May.

Nor Cal huh I've never been but my bf lived there for a few years and has done quite a bit of riding out there.

Tiff

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Very cool! The day we went, we didn't run into anyone. We did the most southern section, starting at New River rd T. it was our first time doing the southern section.

Did you guys do Little Pan Loop? Where did you start? We usually start out at Black Canyon city because IMO that's the best part of the trail!

Tiff

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yes I think we did Little Pan, I know that we were above the Table Mesa section. We started right across the highway from Bad Ass BBQ. One my friends had done the Table Mesa section last winter and said he preferred the section we rode Friday. (I borrow my pics from him)

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sheclimbs said:
Yes I think we did Little Pan, I know that we were above the Table Mesa section. We started right across the highway from Bad Ass BBQ. One my friends had done the Table Mesa section last winter and said he preferred the section we rode Friday. (I borrow my pics from him)
Okay yes I know where you started! I looked at the pics closer and yeah, you guys were on the best part of the trail! IMO. It's called the skyline segment. We usually start 1 exit south of where you guys started and do an out and back to the top of little pan -which is just a large clearing. Its a 16 miler and my favorite ride. It's so flowy. And the big climb after that river crossing is great!

Tiff

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.