Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Is the Single Track in........

Nesqhoning(sp)? A friend from Mtn Top was supposed to ride there this morning but forgot his helmet and trail ran with a few of us instead.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you sure don't get famous for doing the right thing:) my two heroes didn't wear any helmets. they just gave this grin the same as my 5 yr old gives me when he knows he's doing wrong.

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
Nice pics!

Hope to get out riding with you at some point, Joe. I intend to ride through the winter, and am waiting for a replacement front triangle before I can get back on the trails. Keep posting the weekend rides like you have been, and I'm sure we'll hook up at some point.

Bob

·
Registered
49 Posts
Call_me_Clyde said:
Hope to get out riding with you at some point, Joe. I intend to ride through the winter, and am waiting for a replacement front triangle before I can get back on the trails. Keep posting the weekend rides like you have been, and I'm sure we'll hook up at some point.

Bob
i know jay. he is one of the nicest dudes i know and knows the BEST places to ride. EasternWoods in 06 :D

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
thetoecutter said:
i know jay. he is one of the nicest dudes i know and knows the BEST places to ride. EasternWoods in 06 :D
My knowledge of Joe has been through our correspondence by phone and email regarding IMBA and my desire to help build a relationship between IMBA and Valley Forge Park. Based on those conversations, I have no doubt that Joe's the real thing. As I said, I look forward to meeting him and having some time together on the trails.

Bob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts