Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I finally got my DHR from the mail today after a month of waiting. Just looking at the frame; its worth the wait. I can see why you homers are very passionate about your Turners. Anyhow; this will be my first Turner since I've been a big fan of SC bikes. Here are a few pics I took before the build.

Attachments

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cable0guy said:
Been debating whether to get the 08 DHR or wait until the DW DHR.

By the way, did you get the Nomad buffed/polished on your own, or did you order it that way from Santa Cruz?
I was also debating about the DW DHR but I didn't want to wait another year for it besides Turner have a great trade in program.

The Nomad is a stock SC polished. I actually just finish overhauling the whole bike and polishing it as well since riding season is done.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SHAHEEB said:
I also came from SC....

As much as I love SC bikes; I hate their Customer Service. Don't get me started ranting with these guys; its just not worth it anymore.:mad:

On the other hand, I'm stoke being on Turner. I heard great things about their CS. I'll see how she rides in the spring.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Here are some updated pics for my DHR so far. Still waiting for Cranks (Saint 815) and E13 lg1 36T. Ordered a short upper crown for the boxxer and a 50mm X4 stem.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Very nice...

Grex said:
Here are some updated pics for my DHR so far. Still waiting for Cranks (Saint 815) and E13 lg1 36T. Ordered a short upper crown for the boxxer and a 50mm X4 stem.
That thing looks great. I had an awesome time on my 08 DHR last summer, and might even ride it again this summer as the 09's won't probably be available till around Vegas in October. By then you'll have a whole summer of fun on that beauty.

Nice build, by the way.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.