Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Ricky DH
2,249 Posts
I was there on Sunday. You had to ride the fire road down to 5 points to hit the lower part of Long trail. TONS of speed down the last part of the fire road to make it up the hill to the start of long trail off 5 points (I was on my DH bike) then you could ride Long trail down to where it comes to the Fire road again, then down to the fork in the fire road. There you go right so that you could hit what they now call "boot camp". They added a bunch of features there that were a lot of fun. I'm HOPING and PRAYING that they have the DH trail open next weekend since I'll be up there Sat. and Sun.

It was actually a nice warm up for DH season. Not a lot was open but I'm still glad I went up.

·
I Crash Often
442 Posts
rep_1969 said:
I was there on Sunday. You had to ride the fire road down to 5 points to hit the lower part of Long trail. TONS of speed down the last part of the fire road to make it up the hill to the start of long trail off 5 points (I was on my DH bike) then you could ride Long trail down to where it comes to the Fire road again, then down to the fork in the fire road. There you go right so that you could hit what they now call "boot camp". They added a bunch of features there that were a lot of fun. I'm HOPING and PRAYING that they have the DH trail open next weekend since I'll be up there Sat. and Sun.

It was actually a nice warm up for DH season. Not a lot was open but I'm still glad I went up.
Are you riding in the Fat Tire Classic?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
rep_1969 said:

I was there on sunday too! I agree with you, not much was open but it was fun. Parts of long trail were good and some of the features on boot camp were good. However, the fire road got really old after a while... I did go to Solvista on Sat, and until WP gets some more stuff open, Solvistas the better option.

·
Registered
76 Posts
More trails are open now.

We got Boulevard rocking. Lower Boulevard (DH) opened today and upper section will open mid-day tomorrow. Craziest dry-out ever. top-to-bottom trails. Enjoy. Keep an eye out for the jump section on Boulevard, it has changed since last summer.

New skills drop zone opens tomorrow too. Smaller stuff but fun for those to learn on. It is located at the bottom of Crankworx Slopestyle Course.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.