Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Update – and thanks for the feedback.
Entire skills area at the base will be open by the weekend including the roll track.
Cheyenne opened yesterday. Things are finally cranking. Our space is tight at the base so we wanted to offer some mellow stuff for folks just getting going in their progression. For the time being we are leaving the bigger jumps for on-trail until after Crankworx CO.

The right jump line on Boot Camp is in good shape now as the big rocks are gone (I am sure you guys know the ones I am referring to).

After the skills parks at the base are complete we will move onto the trails and begin upgrades. Cheyenne was redone last Fall after closing so it will be a different trail than last year.

Soon, Upper Boulevard will get a new rock-garden-into-drop as the first filter-feature instead of the wooden drop. It will be permanent and more technical. We will also make some changes lower on the trail too.

The second lift will open soon. Not this weekend probably, but next week looks promising. We want to upgrade the trails on the back side so they are fun and flowy.

·
I'm in the pain locker
24 Posts
TBP -
I love progression, I just think you need to be able to session something down in the skills park not just up in boot camp. The progression needs to go somewhere - those jumps are kind of tiny overall. I'm not asking for 25' doubles, but a nice six-pack line. If you want me to beg- I'll think about it but that's my 2%, I mean cents...:eekster:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yup I am with you. Once Crankworx is done and some of the dirt is freed up we can rethink the area. We are constructing the DS course in the same area so things are getting tight until we are thru the festival. the juggle is tough.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.