Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you close to the Charlotte area looking for something to do on the bike over the winter, really need to come check out the Winter Short Track Series. A course was made so it can run after the worst weather which is what we had this past weekend. Here is a video I made using a helmet camera during one of the races. This is a ton of fun and a great way to get off the couch this winter.

If your interested in the series check out www.charlottemtnbike.com

·
Registered
129 Posts
Good vid. I live in Raleigh and have wanted to take part in this series for a while. Hope to make it happen. On another note, What was the music that was on the vid?

·
consistent default champ
747 Posts
Wow that looks sloppy! It is a fun race and a really good intro to racing. I don't have any on my agenda this year but watching the video ... maybe I'll come out for one next month

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We have added and updated the short track section to our gallery page which includes the last 2 race updates, Pics and video links. We will continue to update the page each week after Sundays race. This has been about as much fun as you can have without getting spanked. I have committed to doing videos for all 5 races. The second race video is up. Insane how it was even muddier. It seems that this weekend will be even more challenging with multiple inches of winter weather apparently on the way. As long as the park is open the race is on. For the second video check out the link below.

http://www.southparkcycles.com/gallery.htm

1 - 4 of 4 Posts