Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Bad Case of the Mondays
4,009 Posts
lidarman said:
Yep, expect the unexpected on the front range. It was 70 last week, but forget it today...
Even at 2pm it was pretty nice. I brought a short sleeve jersey and shorts to ride in after work, but the temps dropped like a rock and then rain changed to snow.

And gorgeous pup....

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,165 Posts
rofl, nice dog. Where are the dog tracks though? Did he just stand there that whole time while it snowed?

·
SNOWRIDER
1,564 Posts
very cool pic--nice puppy dog :D

·
Perpetually single track
3,175 Posts
Cool shot...and great looking pup. I managed to get a road ride in on the Boulder Creek path just before that lovely rain turned to snow....IT'S ALMOST MAY, and it snowed...gotta love CO.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Aww don't worry,

lidarman said:
Yep, expect the unexpected on the front range. It was 70 last week, but forget it today...

That is not snow in the picture, Rich. You are just looking at rain drops delivered to you in time release capsules. ;-)

M

·
Registered
515 Posts
Great isn't it. The day we fly in, with a destination of Idaho Springs, it is due to be snowy with a high of 32!

I'm not sure if we had a day that cold all winter here. If we did it was over Christmas when I was enjoying 70 degree temps in Georgia.

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
CONewb said:
lidarman...that is one very cool looking dog..looks like he's ready to pounce! 8). I just moved to the front range not to long ago, and I am so thrown off by this weather!
Well COnewb, welcome to ther front range...Spring at its best...

BTW, both my northern dogs love this crap.....2-nite

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.