Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Trail Junkie
2,210 Posts
My Tallboy, completed Christmas Day :)

I am working on a super top secret SS build with a few bits custom by me. I am still waiting on the chainring from homebrew components, but I have everything else otherwise!
just some name dropping to hint:

American Classic
Chris King
Hope
Formula
Easton
bit of titanium
and a bit of carbon.

Attachments

703 Posts
not finised

This is all I have, but the spokes and nips are on order, and Walt finished the frame and sent it to powdercoat yesterday. I'm excited, so I had to post.

·
ballbuster
12,718 Posts
Access 29er. Good so far. It's actually a bit big for me.

I didn't specifically build it for winter, but it's an aluminum hardtail... the choice is obvious. I think of the Singular Swift rusting (although its FrameSaver treated) and the myriad of pivot points on the RX29er getting crudded up and binding. The only issue is that the Reba has leaking seals in the air spring. I bought a new o-ring kit for it. I just have to find the time to take the fork apart and clean it out.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
imiller said:
Here is my new ride. Can't wait to ride it, the snow is almost gone. This frame only cost me an expensive purse for the fiance.
Dude! What Kona is that, what I really want to know is, is that carbon?

·
WNC Native
3,929 Posts
The Kona frame above is a Big Unit and it is Scandium.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I lost my mind this winter,

Built this for myself

Built this for my lady, she supports my bike madness, so this was a thanks, anything that was blue was swapped out for purple or black.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts