Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Sheesh D-line, that first shot is Stella... That would win awards in my book, serious as a heart attack, that shot rocks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome

·
truth seeker
206 Posts
I appreciate your honesty, but this unfortunately means

D-line said:
Oh wait it is there... HAHA:ciappa:
that at dawn tomorrow, I will lead a posse of BLM rangers on a fact-finding mission to Horsethief Bench. We are going to find your secret stash and SHUT IT DOWN!!!

:band:

·
Des(s)ert Rat
4,961 Posts
D-line said:
Reptile said:
that at dawn tomorrow, I will lead a posse of BLM rangers on a fact-finding mission to Horsethief Bench. We are going to find your secret stash and SHUT IT DOWN!!!

Good luck buddy!
I have my list of possiblities, and they don't include the Koko Loops area...

Mmmmm....

·
MRI Magnet Quencher Fixer
632 Posts
Must be "The Ranch"

D-line said:
Reptile said:

Good luck buddy!
Past the top of the Ribbon. Private Property. Lucky!

Nice Shots.

TJ

·
Registered
305 Posts
Thank you........

I needed something to remind me why I ride bikes............I need to get up there more this year, miss riding with you all. Gimme a call some time....I have a new shuttle spot scoped that you'll dig. It'll take some work but should be bangin'!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SPEEDMONKEY said:
I needed something to remind me why I ride bikes............I need to get up there more this year, miss riding with you all. Gimme a call some time....I have a new shuttle spot scoped that you'll dig. It'll take some work but should be bangin'!
Nice man, Lets ninja in a new trail! Hows the canyon, eko transaction?

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
grannyannie said:
Hey nice pics! Some of them look eerily familiar..........

when the snow melts let's go shoot!

Is the top shot maybe from some small town owned mostly by a major corporation that lies about an hour away from here?

Anne
Yo granny! No it's not there, :nono: Lets do, give me your # i'll call next time we go out. Or just call me soon, I guess I could get a hold of ya at the Tomato.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.