Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a thought we had yesterday here at the Casa de MTB. Who out there would be up for a little Winter Evening bike derby? The plan goes something like:

Head up to Echo Lake on a clear evening, pref. full moon. Take over the pavillion by the lake and stoke up three warm fires, grill up various burgers, brats and portobeloo sandwiches.

Ready supply of hoppy fresh beverages.

Clear out a course on the lake.

Goof around. Throw elbows. Award worthless trinkets to winners in various categories.

discuss. (but remember the best planning advice ever, don't think...do)

·
Now Uploading
1,110 Posts
anthonys said:
Who out there would be up for a little Winter Evening bike derby?
Do we get to like ram each other's bikes and destroy stuff in this derby? Just kidding. Would be good for the LBS though. And the EMT people, especially if the ice was too thin. I like the cooking food part though.

Cheers,

Dave

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
I'd be in, as long as it's not on a school night, I don't have to work, and of course the ice is safe. :p ;)

·
Non Dual Bliss
6,240 Posts
anthonys said:
Here's a thought we had yesterday here at the Casa de MTB. Who out there would be up for a little Winter Evening bike derby? The plan goes something like:

Head up to Echo Lake on a clear evening, pref. full moon. Take over the pavillion by the lake and stoke up three warm fires, grill up various burgers, brats and portobeloo sandwiches.

Ready supply of hoppy fresh beverages.

Clear out a course on the lake.

Goof around. Throw elbows. Award worthless trinkets to winners in various categories.

discuss. (but remember the best planning advice ever, don't think...do)
Echo Lake like at Mt. Evans? If it's after Christmas & New Year, I'm in which means that Jr. is in.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.