Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
look at the weight with complete uncut steerer tube and axle (also has a heavyweight spring) and stem
and black lowers....the black lowers matches everything else and looks insane...sorry bout the crummy pics

Attachments

·
Uphill? What's that
661 Posts
I didn't know you could get black lowers. looks really good. I have a set of the non Ti version coming this week.. can't wait.

·
ventanakaz
294 Posts
that's lite for a bomber now lets see the build when your done. what frame is that going on ? ...ralph

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
That fork is bangin' 7 gram rocks a day, and finishing them. Because that's how it rolls.

·
Pivotal figure
6,361 Posts
I was so hoping for a signed Charlie Sheen poster :p

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
ExCactus said:
Man, with winning like that you must have been on some serious Charlie Sheen!
These forks supposedly has tiger blood and fists of fire

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
1962 said:
that's lite for a bomber now lets see the build when your done. what frame is that going on ? ...ralph
Works Red INTENSE M 9
Hadley hubs
mavic 823
Saint brakes and cranks
crane creek double barrel
Sram X0'S DERAILER AND SHIFTER
ROGUE ODI
Thompson seat post
WTB laser seat

·
Registered
750 Posts
Terrible choice. I'm sorry you had to buy such a horrible fork. All it will do is make you end up with goddesses and turn you into a wizard. I will minimize the damage and buy it off you for $200.00 dollars right now, just send it over and I will send you the money.

·
Ricky DH
2,249 Posts
Rob-Bob said:
I didn't know you could get black lowers. looks really good. I have a set of the non Ti version coming this week.. can't wait.
Why did you buy two forks, keeping one as a back-up?? Must be nice.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Damn those are badass.
You could even be winning more than Charlie. Only thing that makes him even better is that he finally lost his sitcom :D

1 - 20 of 41 Posts