Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Nothing to see here

Just got doing Hampshire 100k but planning on racing what, according to all reports, is an excellent course. Considering a full recovery from 6 1/2 hard hours is unlikely, pay no attention to the guy in a heap on the side of the trail with a camera strapped to his head. Will have race vid and report by Tue. night.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Sorry, a bit off topic. I will be in Mont-Sainte-Anne for the World Championships to watch. Do I have to buy tickets in advance to get in? or is kind of a day of the event?

Thanks

·
ups and downs
15,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
AztecRider said:
Sorry, a bit off topic. I will be in Mont-Sainte-Anne for the World Championships to watch. Do I have to buy tickets in advance to get in? or is kind of a day of the event?

Thanks
There should be no problem getting in on the day of. If you were going to the parties you might need tickets in advance as I believe they have a maximum crowd size, but they can pack a lot of people on that mountain during the races.

Parking might be a bit of a challenge right on site but they'd likely have some shuttles from their overflow ski parking lots.

·
ups and downs
15,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Yep big dropout and still no live timing.

Premont has pulled a 1 minute lead on Gould and is only 24 seconds behind Pendrel. Marie is peaking just in time for Mont Sainte Anne. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Congrats, Catharine!!!

Wish I was going to Mont Sainte Anne this year....

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
What an awesome race!!! Truly enjoyed it. Congrats to the Canadian women!! The US women had a strong showing as well. Anyone hear if Willow had a mechanical?

Can't wait to congratulate Cpen in person!!

21 - 40 of 45 Posts