Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Bike Matron
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Y'all
I have been looking for a good, kind of snug fitting, jacket for cycling (mainly R**D riding). I want something in UNCOATED nylon or nylon/spandex. A running jeacket might work as well. Does anyone know of such a thing? I'm seeing a lot of nice, very expensive jackets make of "technical" frabrics, which block wind and repel rain. I'm just want something totally breathable (uncoated) to block wind, for those sunny days with a sharp north wind (like today).

·
i worship Mr T
5,535 Posts
Team Pro Laps said:
Hi, Y'all
I have been looking for a good, kind of snug fitting, jacket for cycling (mainly R**D riding). I want something in UNCOATED nylon or nylon/spandex. A running jeacket might work as well. Does anyone know of such a thing? I'm seeing a lot of nice, very expensive jackets make of "technical" frabrics, which block wind and repel rain. I'm just want something totally breathable (uncoated) to block wind, for those sunny days with a sharp north wind (like today).
i have a windbreaker that i bought from Patagonia that sounds like what you are lookign for. unfortunately, i bought it from them in 1999 so i don't know if they still make anything like it but it might be worth checking their website.

rt

·
Dr Gadget is IN
2,406 Posts
Zerie

I can't vouch for the snug fit on a lady, but these are inexpensive / good quality. I'm going to have to get another wind vest from them because the one I have is getting used enough that I can't let it go thru the laundry - Have to handwash so it is available.

http://zerieusa.com/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.