Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I heard they are opening up at the end of May. I can't wait to ride there I heard they are building some Northshore stuff on the mountain. I am so jonesn to ride some lift accessed trail I could go nuts. what about you?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i can't wait to ride

ya i hope they build some good stuff there this summer. i'm working for Crescent Rager District (forest service) it's summer. My boss it the one who approves tirals and stuff. So i'm hopping to get some stuff approved by her and get so north shore going this summer.

·
surf-ride-repeat
2,491 Posts
GiantAC1 said:
ya i hope they build some good stuff there this summer. i'm working for Crescent Rager District (forest service) it's summer. My boss it the one who approves tirals and stuff. So i'm hopping to get some stuff approved by her and get so north shore going this summer.
Really? that will rule!

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
GiantAC1 said:
don't mess it up...or we will all be against you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.