Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just ordered it from the second link, I'll tell u guys how it goes when it shows up :thumbsup:

My LBS was asking 250 for the 09 model so this seems like a steal to me, $125 shipped for the 08 brand new.

·
Dirt Deviant
3,694 Posts
You might need to order some shock hardware from Fox. No bigge. But don't plan on installing it the day the shock shows up, unless you get the hardware there first. I would contact Fox and let them know you need some hardware and ask them what information they need from you to send you the right stuff. they will need to know the width of the existing hardware mounted to your existing shock. The bolt size of the hardware your current shock is using, and the shock model you just got off ebay. All measurements in mm. You'll most likely need a set of calipers to get these measurements......if you don't have calipers, take the shock off of your asta and bring it to a LBS and have them measure that stuff for you. There is a chance Fox may want you to order the hardware through a shop anyways, so the latter may be your best bet. But it doesn't hurt to call or email Fox first and find out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.