Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Those who skibike, know..
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.. show us your best hip.

You gotta admit, that RRx is one good lookin dude with a nice set of guns, a respectable set of skills, and a sweet new Moment...

errrr wait. Is that Bender?

Attachments

·
Registered
890 Posts
Why don't you make yourself useful and confirm this instead- did the three manufacturing guys TE hired away from SAPA (Mike, Dan, Troy) just walk out together...two days ago? So then the guy from Chumba shows up to replace all three? What is going on there?

·
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Blue, its always nice to see people such as yourself genuinely interested in the inner workings of an internationally known US bicycle manufacturer such as EHBI. I cant blame anyone for wanting to know as we have some pretty cool stuff going on here.

My function here, however, is to talk about fun riding and sharing the passion. I'm sure you can understand.

So, no comments on how good I [errr Bender] look?

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
Oh my...the meltdown continues.

Nice tires though..

One thing for sure, it seems Ellsworth's hiring practice is really based around "Ego," not "Id"

"Life's too short not to go big, gotta go big!".......(Crash and burn).

·
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BlueMountain said:
You guys are probably hurting Kenny's feelings. He may have had a significant part in designing the website, given his part ownership on Winter X Bike (please don't go there- it will kill your PC). Seriously, they should get a pro to redo the site and send Kenny back to being a Stay-at-Home dad again- as he was before becoming an industry "veteran".:rolleyes:

It may actually help EW. I know they put him on leash but for how long?
So, Google hasn't listed my favorite food yet? Ha! Actually, since I live in a fishbowl, Im pretty easy to find out about. Kinda boring for everyone else, though, so why bother?

Its much more fun to talk about riding, isn't it?

·
Registered
890 Posts
Rogue Rider x said:
So, Google hasn't listed my favorite food yet? Ha! Actually, since I live in a fishbowl, Im pretty easy to find out about. Kinda boring for everyone else, though, so why bother?

Its much more fun to talk about riding, isn't it?
Nobody needs Google to know who you are. You wouldn't show up there anyway, being so new to the industry, ya know...no articles, no designs, no public stuff. What we do know isn't impressive but there is no point bringing up what your own guys think about you. That would be boring to most but while we are on the topic, do consider treating people around you with a bit more respect and the favor will be returned.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.