Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who is moderator ? is zedro still moderator or is it yeswayjay???? both their things say moderator. will some one set things strate and tell me who is the real moderator.

·
Registered
524 Posts
There more than one mod dude. Craig, Shuntavi, Zedro, and a few others that hang around in other forums.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
the word moderator usually doesnt have a zero in place of the 'o'....and do you really think they'd make this shitdisturber a mod? common guys, you're only encouraging him to make this place pathetic....

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i realise that. so let have a list of the real moderators so that wanabes can't just say they are a moderator. iv noticed once or twice that a few ppl put that under their name . yea sum of them were probly joking with the moderators . since i don't frequint this place every day i wouldn't know. but lets all find out who they all are so there is no confusion. yea it is kinda pathectic how many ppl wana cause trouble here now adays. you click on what seems to be a good post and it turns out to be a 3 ring circus.

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
zedro said:
the word moderator usually doesnt have a zero in place of the 'o'....and do you really think they'd make this shitdisturber a mod? common guys, you're only encouraging him to make this place pathetic....

I'm with you on that one....

BTW... when are you gonna give me my Juanjo SN back.. come on ... you have the moderator power...
What I need to do to get my original SN back..(no sexual favors please)

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
NRTH SHORE said:
i realise that. so let have a list of the real moderators so that wanabes can't just say they are a moderator. iv noticed once or twice that a few ppl put that under their name . yea sum of them were probly joking with the moderators . .
its easy to tell. The mods have the title printed in bold font under their custom title (which is under the handle), no one else can do this. Also at the bottom of the page, theres the list of the online members, and a seperate list of forum moderators.

VIA: we all have to live with our mistakes....

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well

well i seen yesway jays thing say moderator in fact it still does in the passion fourm. its under his little pict. no im not trying to encourage any one and definitly not trying to cause trouble. im just trying to get to the bottom of this for the benifit of MTBR and its members.

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
NRTH SHORE said:
well i seen yesway jays thing say moderator in fact it still does in the passion fourm. its under his little pict. no im not trying to encourage any one and definitly not trying to cause trouble. im just trying to get to the bottom of this for the benifit of MTBR and its members.
= bla bla bla bla bla bla BS.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts