Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
narCOTIC
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a bike rack for my new car, and don't want to put on a hitch or roof bars, and have seen the Saris Bones RS, which looks like it should work below my spoiler (check the picture out).

Any help you can give me would be priceless!

·
narCOTIC
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Does anyone have an Impreza with the big wing and use a bones RS? I think it's pretty much the same size wing as the one i have on here. I don't want to buy the rack, and it not fit, and the saris site is no help.

ANY help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm looking at the same rack for my new Evo, and the Saris site lists it as fitting the "Lancer with Spoiler". Plus, from the picture of it mounted on a Sedan it appears like it should work. I think that I'm going to give it a try.

By the way - awesome car. Also, the (previous sedan) STI is a bad one to judge this as that wing has a base element to it that would be in the way.

·
narCOTIC
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks mate, I love my car, it's a rocket and it returns 45mpg!

I have spoken with my LBS and they are going to get me one in to try, if it doesn't fit they will keep it in shop to sell on! Result!

I will post up when i have given it a try.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.