Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Outcast
8,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like this might be the bike for me; it's a race bike, a tough man's all arounder, and you can mix up all the frame pieces and rockers. The only other thing I could ask of it is; will it get me laid? Will chicks just lose it when they see my sexy machine, and ravage me right on "the spot"?
And does buying a close-out spot reduce, or enhance that affect?

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Your thinking of the "G" spot! As if any of the homers could ever find one..:lol:

·
Registered
982 Posts
Do I need to talk to your wife?

Renegade said:
Seems like this might be the bike for me; it's a race bike, a tough man's all arounder, and you can mix up all the frame pieces and rockers. The only other thing I could ask of it is; will it get me laid? Will chicks just lose it when they see my sexy machine, and ravage me right on "the spot"?
In your case, as homely as you are, I don't think a shiny bike is going to get you the ride you are looking for.:D

·
Outcast
8,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So, should I be thinking about getting a porsche instead? Or maybe some bicep implants?

·
Registered
982 Posts
I think moving down from goatroper heaven might help, too

Moving out of the place where they filmed Deliverance might help, too - at least you could meet some women that have all their teeth!:D

·
Outcast
8,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Toothless women may not be so hot looking, but they have one advantage.
So, do 5.5 rockers score more trail babes than the 5.3 rockers?
Is the Push aftermarket EBM easy to install on a horst-link spot, or do I need a TNT spot?

·
Registered
982 Posts
Things have to be kinda slow today for you...........

must be a slow day in the machine shop at starsys - huh?

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
Renegade said:
Well it worked for me I just handed it over and kept riding the RFX :D and don't tell them you got it on close out, makes you sound cheap :D Plus they'll expect you to spend even more on them:D Course if you could buy too and solve any future issues if you're looking for a riding pardner, pilgrim;) Only negative to that is she may think she might not be able to live up to the 5spot:rolleyes:

·
Registered
927 Posts
if (stem-in-the-balls && fetal-position && seeing-stars-through-teary-eyes == laid)
{
print "YES!!";​
}

·
Outcast
8,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No, actually, we are quite busy. I am merely trying to take advantage of the circumstances; with all these great 5 spot threads going on right now, and all the 5 spot masters hovering about, I wanted to tap in to their collective minds to answer my very most important questions.
Does my new [old] 5 spot make my ass look big?

·
Registered
982 Posts
Ditto to TA

Renegade said:
No, actually, we are quite busy. I am merely trying to take advantage of the circumstances; with all these great 5 spot threads going on right now, and all the 5 spot masters hovering about, I wanted to tap in to their collective minds to answer my very most important questions.
Well I dunno know about that, but if someone asked me about the size of your butt and hauling ass, I'd have to say it would take you two, mebbe, three trips.:eek:

Oh, btw, I, too, am looking at a new (old) bike - a Highline!

·
Baked Alaskan
1,810 Posts
Renegade said:
Hey Renny - just run big tires - its the bike equivalent of the long jacket to cover the big ass trick you see on some ladies in the club. You can always run some fork/stem/bar bling to distract everyone from your voluptuous posterior - that would be the bike equivalent of showing lots of clevage to distract onlookers from any junk in the trunk. :thumbsup: Of course there's nothing wrong with a little junk... :D

Congrats on the Spot btw.

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
Is this going to be one of those long drawn out CC type forever anticipation threads without picc's! I mean i love CCs posts don't get me wrong, but theyre CCs wee thing if ya get my drift lol..

PICC's or it didn't happen same goes with the chics if they come running Rene we expect picc's OK :D

·
Bite Me.
4,531 Posts
Sultans are the new chick magnet. Go big.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts