Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK, so after a month or so of doing my homework on hardtails, I pretty much decided that the IH '04 Rogue is the bike that not only fits my riding style, but my budget as well. However, of course when I try to order the Rogue from Supergo, they are out of stock. I exchanged emails with Brad from IH, and he mentioned that currently IH only has "19 and 21" frames in stock and I could get Supergo to special order one for me, but the 17' frame would better suit my size (5'9").

From a previous post Todd mentioned longer lead times on complete bikes from Asia. The increased lead time and the overall great value of this bike are surely responsible for the decrease in stock.

My question(s) are as follows:
Will IH be receiving any more 17" '04 Rogues? If not, are there any other suppliers besides Supergo that would carry the 17" model?

-Erich

·
Industry Loudmouth
964 Posts
erichwstein said:
My question(s) are as follows:
Will IH be receiving any more 17" '04 Rogues? If not, are there any other suppliers besides Supergo that would carry the 17" model?
I do believe more have been scheduled for production/delivery however long leadtimes on components has lead to gap in the supply. Wish I could give you a firm answer on ETA but unfortunately I cannot at this time. My advice you be to keep checking or possibly go with another bike (possibly a 2004 Warrior Expert?).

-ska todd

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ska todd said:
I do believe more have been scheduled for production/delivery however long leadtimes on components has lead to gap in the supply. Wish I could give you a firm answer on ETA but unfortunately I cannot at this time. My advice you be to keep checking or possibly go with another bike (possibly a 2004 Warrior Expert?).

-ska todd
Todd,

Thanks for the quick reply. I will continue to check with Supergo for the next month or so, while I look into other IH models, like the '04 Warrior Exp. Is there someone in particular that I could contact at IH to confirm about production/delivery?

Thanks.

-Erich

·
Industry Loudmouth
964 Posts
erichwstein said:
Thanks for the quick reply. I will continue to check with Supergo for the next month or so, while I look into other IH models, like the '04 Warrior Exp. Is there someone in particular that I could contact at IH to confirm about production/delivery?
A quick note, 05 Warrior Experts should be instock for Labor Day.

Spec highlights of the 05 are:

05 Warrior frame
Manitou Splice Elite fork w/ air assist
FSA Gamma 2pc crank
clipless pedals
Truvativ bar/stem
WTB Rocket V saddle
WTB rims
WTB Weirwolf tires
Shimano rear hub
Shimano Deore LX RD w/ Deore SL and FD
Hayes mechanical brakes
colors: red or silver

-ska todd

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.