Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I’m new to the forums. I was wondering if giant would be having any sales on bikes this summer I’m looking to get my first full suspension bike and narrowed it down to a couple giant trance 3. Giant trance 2 reign 2 and the giant 29 2 all 2019 models. I realize the trance 3 and reign 2 are 10 speeds and the others are 11 and 12 speeds. Really don’t think I could go wrong with any of these bikes. I’m buying my nephew a cannondale cujo 20 he wants for his birthday so I need to get something to ride with the little guy

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Ask your lbs-----they would know the usual dates for factory sales but may or may not know what is coming or may or may not tell you---may as well ask. It seems my local lbs has a few sales a year----I bet you can get some discount on a giant anytime---at least in Norcal as there are too many giant distributors here which allows cross lbs shopping---probably 6 within 30 minutes

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ask your lbs-----they would know the usual dates for factory sales but may or may not know what is coming or may or may not tell you---may as well ask. It seems my local lbs has a few sales a year----I bet you can get some discount on a giant anytime---at least in Norcal as there are too many giant distributors here which allows cross lbs shopping---probably 6 within 30 minutes
thanks for the info

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.