Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Maui Grown
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be in Vegas this weekend visiting from Phoenix. I plan on bringing the DH bike and can ride all day Saturday, 10/1. Will anyone be shuttling Mt. Charleston or Bootleg? Would love to hook-up and ride. I usually hit Bootleg when I'm in town but would love to do Mt. Charleston, since I haven't been there in years. Please let me know. I'm down for anything. Post or send me a PM. Thanks!

P.S. - if I can't find anyone to shuttle with, then I'll bring my trail bike instead and will plan to ride Cowboy. I've never been there and heard that it is a must do. If you want to show me around Cowboy, let me know. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
219 Posts
All Mountain Cyclery has shuttle service all weekend at Bootleg so that's not a problem. I don't believe there is anything official at Mt. Charleston.

·
Maui Grown
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All Mountain Cyclery has shuttle service all weekend at Bootleg so that's not a problem. I don't believe there is anything official at Mt. Charleston.
Nope, spoke to All Mountain and they said unless it cools down quite a bit and unless there's a lot of interest, they probably won't start shuttles at Bootleg this weekend.

As far as Mt. Charleston, they said they have been shuttling there on Sundays, but I can only ride on Friday or Saturday. My only option is to connect with some locals that are doing their own shuttles.

·
Bandolero
1,566 Posts
Nope, spoke to All Mountain and they said unless it cools down quite a bit and unless there's a lot of interest, they probably won't start shuttles at Bootleg this weekend.

As far as Mt. Charleston, they said they have been shuttling there on Sundays, but I can only ride on Friday or Saturday. My only option is to connect with some locals that are doing their own shuttles.
Yo,J-man too bad youre not going to Vegas the following weekend otherwise we could ride together.
Thanks again for showing Us the goodies over in Flagstaff,next time a rental truck for sure so we can do more than 3 runs eh!:)
Have fun,take care and hopefuly I'll see you at the Final Descent at Angel Fire eh.
RCC

·
Registered
13,182 Posts
Hey how'd your trip go? Hopefully you found someone to hook up with. If I was down there this weekend I would've been happy to ride with you. I really enjoyed riding with you at Goat Camp last February.

·
Maui Grown
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Ramone & Kent,
Good to hear from you guys. Didn't get too much love from the NV MTBR boards, but did connect with a bunch of cool guys at the Mt. Charleston trail head. Got some good runs in and had a blast! Hit me up next time you are are in town. Always fun riding with you.

Thanks to Curtis, J.T., Kyle, Rusty, Tim, Keith and Lorenzo for showing me around and taking me on some fun shuttle runs. Mt. Charlie was fun!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.