Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of getting an X5 in the 6" travel mode, but wonder if it will accommodate a Fox Vanilla R coil shock. The DHX Air weighs almost as much as this shock so, I thought, shoot just go coil then. The Vanilla is simple too, just the way I like things. I dont need all those dials and adjustments.

·
T , V , & K Rider
2,342 Posts
I sure would think so..........

myitch said:
I am thinking of getting an X5 in the 6" travel mode, but wonder if it will accommodate a Fox Vanilla R coil shock. The DHX Air weighs almost as much as this shock so, I thought, shoot just go coil then. The Vanilla is simple too, just the way I like things. I dont need all those dials and adjustments.
.................... FoShizzle put a PUSHed Vanilla RC on his late 04 X5 when it was setup for 6" travel and seemed to really like the shock ! He let me know about PUSH having a few left ( this was quite awhile ago ) and I bought one with mods for my weight for the Bruja and really like it ! If you can find one with 7.785" i to i length and 2.25" stroke it should work just fine ! TIG.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.