Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will a 29" wheel fit in ---> Suntour Raidon 120mm 27.5+ (650B+) Boost 110 x 15mm

Hello All,

Just a quickie.

Been offered some forks Suntour Raidon 120mm 27.5+ (650B+) Boost 110 x 15mm

will a 29" wheel fit in these? cant seem to find it anywhere, i know with some rocks shocks 27.5+ forks they accept 29s

Help appreciated

LLL

·
Short-Change-Hero
6,534 Posts
Depends.....

Most 27.5+ forks are also 29er compliant up to a certain size. I believe the "normal" ratio is that the OD of a 29x2.4 is similar to a 27.5x2.8.. Best bet is to get on the Suntour website and use their chat function and you can find out what the max size that fork will take in 29er. Bet that it will easily take most 29x2.4 tires.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply, should clarify i wouldn't be running plus sizes 29" probably max size i would use it 2.3 - so pretty standard.

i will try and give the chat thing ago.

how would it change the axle to crown/head angle?

·
Short-Change-Hero
6,534 Posts
Thanks for the reply, should clarify i wouldn't be running plus sizes 29" probably max size i would use it 2.3 - so pretty standard.

i will try and give the chat thing ago.

how would it change the axle to crown/head angle?
My understanding is AtoC is AtoC, this is nothing more than a measurement that is physical and not influenced by the particular wheel/tire combo you are running.

As for the change in head angle? That I am not sure of or how one would calculate.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.