Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The Lincoln Woods Crew
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of building me new cowan frame,i want to run a 24'' x 3.0 gazzi
in front and a 24'' x 2.6 in the rear. I am thinking about buying a pike,but i am not
sure if there will be enough clearance for this tire.
thanks! :confused:

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
SOILWORK said:
I'm in the process of building me new cowan frame,i want to run a 24'' x 3.0 gazzi
in front and a 24'' x 2.6 in the rear. I am thinking about buying a pike,but i am not
Just wondering, but why would you ever want to run a 3" Gazzi? Let alone a 24"/3'' Gazzi? I also believe they discontinued it so you might have to change your mind...

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
SOILWORK said:
i highly doubt it

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
SOILWORK said:
why would you ever want to run that big of a tire :confused:

unless you're zachdank or bender...

lol

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Happened to be going to my LBS who still have some 24" 3.0 Gazzas kicking around and no way would the tire fit without serious side knob shaving.
JBsoxB said:
why would you ever want to run that big of a tire :confused:

unless you're zachdank or bender...

lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.