Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Diaskeuast
575 Posts
Trust me, I grew up in the Midwest

You know, people who buy such vehicles are going expect free green-and-yellow caps they can wear while leaning against pickups and sipping black coffee as they make predictions about rain. :D

·
FatBike Fiend
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aw, shucks.

timwoody said:
You know, people who buy such vehicles are going expect free green-and-yellow caps they can wear while leaning against pickups and sipping black coffee as they make predictions about rain. :D
Nobody said it would be easy entering the exciting and booming farm implement market. Maybe a handlebar mounted spittoon would be a good idea? Now if I can just keep my arms and legs out of the spokes.

Larry,
Yup, the rims were painted with jen-you-wine powder coat in official Deere John yellow before I laced them. $35/ rim at Advanced Powdercoating in Big Lake.

·
Registered
136 Posts
tonight i rest my weary head on the pillow knowing i have the second most ugliest fat bike in existance.

How long did it take to find a seat to match the rims,longer then the build i bet.

·
FatBike Fiend
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's so ugly it's purty

carlhutch said:
tonight i rest my weary head on the pillow knowing i have the second most ugliest fat bike in existance.

How long did it take to find a seat to match the rims,longer then the build i bet.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, my friend. Yeah, finding a yellow saddle was not easy but had to be done. It kinda needs yellow grips too to round out the package.

·
FatBike Fiend
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Groomer attachment

Bearbait said:
oh my..
So are accessories are available?
I want to see at least an endomorph mounted brush cutter, tiller, and most usefull - groomer!

How about a snow bike trike? then it would be more tractor like?
All good ideas, I'll get right on it. A snowblower attachment would be a good choice for this winter.

Attachments

·
@adelorenzo
1,670 Posts
Wildfire said:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, my friend. Yeah, finding a yellow saddle was not easy but had to be done. It kinda needs yellow grips too to round out the package.
Oury makes some nasty yellow grips. Our LBS was clearing them out in the fall for next to nothing, too bad I didn't grab a pair I'd have sent them your way.

Regards,
Anthony

·
let's ride...
64 Posts
WOW!
Maybe i'm the only ******* in here, but that is one hot fatbike.
Now, if I could just get a year's worth of scholarships--hint, hint, Wildfire--i might be able to find the cash for the purtiest snobike in north america...

another beautiful creation.

·
@adelorenzo
1,670 Posts
Bearbait said:
whats wrong with Yellow Oray Grips?? I had a pair for several years. Geeze you Canadians are too into fashion...
Fashionable? I've been called many things, but never that. :)

Here was my bike at the time, before the 29er. I have a can of Cat-yellow farm equipment paint sitting in the garage to re-paint it, once I can figure out how to get all the &#^$^# duct tape off. (Note to self -- no more duct tape!) I'm regretting not buying those yellow grips now.

Regards,
Anthony

·
FatBike Fiend
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Shucks, y'all.

Glad you like the color scheme (except for CarlH, that is. Obviously no taste in garish paint jobs:rolleyes: ) It was ordered by a customer in Denver who I think is a big John Deere fan. Stay tuned for the next one with glow in the dark painted Remolino rims.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.