Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Portland, OR
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got back, the trail is perfect. nice and tacky I was loving it. Hoping all the surrounding trails are this way as well?

some pics of the conditions.

The weather has been amazing lately! I cant believe its January. it feels like April or something.

·
Out spokin'
In cog? Neato!
16,742 Posts
todd_freeride said:
just got back, the trail is perfect. nice and tacky I was loving it. Hoping all the surrounding trails are this way as well?
Yes, conditions at Whypass near Eugene are like that, too. I can hardly believe the place hosted almost 100 riders for the All Comer's Meat just a week ago. Thank goodness the weather has been dry lately. The trails are packed and tacky. :thumbsup:

--Sparty

·
Portland, OR
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
not really. its a fun place being less than a mile from my house. theres a few fun things to do there. I've been thinking of building some stuff.

·
Registered
42 Posts
wilderness park is my stomping grounds. it is a blast, but be aware of the poison oak if you happen to be as allergic to it as I am. AS I remember it there was nothing very technical and there is no way to get lost too bad as it is surrounded by roads and neighborhoods on all sides.

·
Portland, OR
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yep. the poison oak is only really in one tiny part of the trail, its on the lower sets, by the highschool track (where theres rocky stuff) the stairs thing, if you ride down it its pretty technical. also theres one trail that gets pretty technical. has a 1" drop on it but lots of rocks, roots and a complete mud pit. I ride there all the time, its like less than a mile from my house.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.